This Turkey Chili Recipe is one of my favorites! It makes the most delicious dinner that is packed with vegetables and protein, plus it is super simple to make! Let's get started 🍲
- Makes 2-4 servings
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1lb Foster Farms Organic Ground Turkey
- 1 15oz can of black beans
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2-3 cups butternut squash
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 avocado for topping
- In a large pot heat olive oil, yellow onion and minced garlic. Sauté for about 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Break up the turkey into small pieces and drop into the pot. Cook until all sides are brown (10-15 minutes)
- Drain the beans, then add beans, butternut squash, vegetable broth, and all the spices. Raise to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Serve in a bowl and top with avocado, you can also top with green onion, if you’d like.
& ENJOY! Don't forget to share photos of your finished meal on Instagram with the hashtag #getregimental!